Sanjack EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline
Sanjack Petro manufactures EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline in China. We have our own factory of EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline. Sanjack Petro provides the high quality and competitive price on EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline for you. Contact us now for EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline quotation.
- Sanjack’s EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline has extremely high corrosion resistance.
- The repaired waste pipeline can be used as material to greatly reduce the manufacturing cost.
- The inner hole and outer wall of the EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline are treated with corrosion resistance.
- EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline are used for surface transportation of oil and gas.
EXPE Liner Surface Pipeline
Waste tubing after cleaning and repairing Common pipeline, mainly 20 or 16Mn steel pipes.
The outer wall of pipeline is with three PE layers for anti-corrosion: fused epoxy bottom layer, intermediate adhesive layer and polyethylene outer protective layer.
EXPE liner is used for internal anticorrosion treatment
1. Per as pressure: 1.6MPa、6.4MPa、10MPa、32MPa
2.Per as temperature：Ⅰ：-20℃～90℃、Ⅱ：-20℃～130℃
3. Per as steel pipe material：repaired used tubing、20、16Mn steel pipe
4. Per as steel pipe OD:：
Repaired used tubing：Ф73.02、Ф88.9
Common pipeline：Ф60、Ф76、Ф89、Ф114、Ф159、Ф219、Ф273、Ф325and above.
5. Other fittings：Elbow、Tee、flange nipple、clamp nipple
1.External 3PE method is adopted, which effectively solves external corrosion problems.
2.EXPE liner is used inside tubing, which is connected with quick connector.
The liner has a certain compressive strength, besides having the function of internal corrosion protection, it can be used for pipeline repair and reuse.
It has good anti-corrosion effect on welded junction and does not need to be treated separately. It avoids the problems of fire and electricity on site during the construction of common pipelines, and also solves the problem of easy perforation corrosion at welded junctions.
3.Elbows and tees also use liner treatment to ensure the continuity of the internal anti-corrosion coating.
4.The welding process is advanced to achieve factory production, which greatly improves the construction efficiency during on-site operations and reduces construction personnel.
5.The direct connection with the field/station can be realized through the conversion of the flange/clamp nipple, and no redundant workload will be generated.
6.Reduce the pressure of environmental protection.
Scope of Application
1.Pipelines between metering plant
2.Pipeline between wellhead and metering plant